Wednesday, November 12, 2008

A-Z Fun facts about me!


I copied this survey thing from Elise's blog just for fun. I attached this picture because I like it and doing that photo shoot was fun


A- Attatched or single? Attached for almost 14 years

B- Best Friend? My husband and Zanetter Taney

C- Cake or Pie? Cake

D- Day of Choice? Days my kids have no school

E- Essential Item? Cell phone

F- Favorite Color? Purple

G- Gummy bears or worms? Worms they are funner to play with

H- Hometown? Murray

I- Favorite Indulgance? Dove chocolate

J- January or July? July for the hot weather

K- Kids?4

L- Life isn't complete without? Family

M- Marriage date? April 14, 1995

N- Number of brothers and sisters? 1 brother, 1 stepbrother, 1 stepsister

O- Oranges or apples? Apples

P- Phobia or Fear? Spiders, heights and closed spaces

Q- Quote? "The best and most clear indicator that we are progressing spiritually and coming unto Christ is the way we treat other people"

R- Reason to smile? Listening to my 2 year old pray

S- Season of Choice? Summer, summer and more hot summers!

T- Tag 3 people: Wendy, Bonnie and Janice

U- Unknown fact about me? I am 40% deaf in my left ear

V- Vegtable? Fried Zuchini

W- Worst habit? Drinking too much Mt. Dew

X- X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound because I have had many!!

Y- Your favorite food? Anything from Olive Garden

Z- Zodiac sign? Aries

1 comment:

Ange said...

Oh, I knew your unknown fact... lol! :)