Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I can't believe I actually made this post work. I have been
working on it for a long time today. I agree that facebook is much easier. But I am done now and it was worth it.
P.S. I have to add three more friends to my friends list. Janice Barlow, Dana White and Emily Younker, I'm sorry I forgot you guys! Still love ya!

Friday Oct. 31st
This year we had a chicken, kitty, dog and some form of scary person in our family. I actually got to go trick or treating this year! It is the first time I have gone since we've had kids. I have always stayed home and given our candy but this year my mom was here. She gave out the candy so I got to go. It was fun all except for the part that Jacob got scared. That was at house #3 so from then on he would say "he's not scary" because he was afraid of being scared again.














Thurs. Oct. 30th-our annual family carving actvity. We don't just average pumpkins at our house! No, no we go all out when we carve. The nice thing about it was that it was about 60 degrees outside (not typical for october)






























































Saturday Oct 25th
This is trunk or treat night! I was in charge so it was a bit crazy but I think everyone had fun. The funniest part of all is that we had a chili cooking contest and I won! I have never made chili in my life. I googled a recipe and I won! Boy was that bee (Julie) mad! P.S. The bishop did not wear this to our party, he only wore it on Halloween!

























































































Friday Oct. 24th














Crazy Hair day is a tradition in our family and this year Abbey won!
























































































































































































































































































3 comments:

Ange said...

I totally can't even tell that is Trevor... your kids look darling for Halloween! :) Cool pumpkins too... :)

Misc Molly said...

I have to admit I'm slightly worried about our Bishopric after seeing these pictures. Very sad I missed the party - but your kids look great. :)

Laura said...

So, Julie always has the cutest costumes and Jason has worn that costume before. He needs to come up with something new already. :) Great to see pics of all you guys.