Monday, November 24, 2008

My Three boys





My husband

I am aware that I have no pictures of my husband on my website so far. The reason for that is because whenever I try to get a picture of him, he always pulls a funny face or something and I don't want to post that. So, I tried to take some pictures of him when he was just being normal (hard task). I am very thankful for him and all the things he does for me. If I leave a list of things for him to do it always gets done. He is a very hard worker and a great handyman. I think he has been nominated the neighborhood handy man. When something is broken, they always call him. I always tell people that if Bobby can't fix it, it is really broken. I am grateful that he is so patient with me and the kids. He just lets me be upset and get over things without getting upset himself making things worse. Bobby always plays with the kids and likes to just have fun. If my kids were to choose one parent they would choose him because he acts like a kid most of the time. Bobby loves playing sports especially football, basketball and soccer. This weekend was the annual turkey bowl and he played on the high priest group's team. He loves to play but always pays for it later (just a sign of getting old). The top picture is of Bobby at the turkey bowl.



Trevor



Trevor has decided to grow his hair long like some boy on the Disney channel. His sideburns are getting really really long. I personally don't like the way it looks so far but I am trying to be patient about it. I think his hair is too course to be long but we will see how it looks when it grows a little bit longer. For now I think we have him convinced that the sideburns need to go. The other day Trevor came to me and asked if I would trim his eyelashes. I immediately thought I need to write this down and write a note to Trevor's future wife. Here is the note. To Trevor's wife: When Trevor was 9 he wanted to trim his eyelashes because they are really long. I didn't trim them because I think they are beautiful and I was sure you'd like them too! You're welcome!













This is Jacob watching his movie and as you can see he is really into it!



Jacob
Jacob is 2 1/2 and has never had an interest in TV at all until now. Somehow he started watching the movie cars. For the last 2 weeks that is all we do is watch that show. Not only does he watch it, but mommy or daddy usually have to be sitting by his side watching it too. Don't tell him I am reading a book most of the time. He is actually watching it right now on his own and I am wondering how long that will last. He has watched all the little side cartoons (mater and the ghost light etc.) and the actual movies so many times, my other kids are getting really sick of it. Trevor (who doesn't like school very much) was very relieved to go to school today so he didn't have to watch it. Jacob has some socks with Lightning Mcqueen on them and he wore them for three days before we had to pry them off of him just to wash them. When he woke up, he was asking where they were. I guess we will buy him cars stuff for Christmas. That's easy! I just hope we can watch something else sometime soon!

No comments: