Tuesday, September 1, 2009

So far.......



The school year just began but so far I am really enjoying my time with Jacob alone. I bought him this shopping cart (the best investment ever) because he has a fetish with all shopping carts. He especially loves the little carts at Smiths. We go there a lot even when it is not necessary. We even borrowed a cart from there once but of course we took it back. Buying him the this cart has been the best. He takes it everywhere, to get pizza, all stores, to pick apples, etc. The boy loves to shop and now it will be even funner for him to go with me!

I really love this little boy because he is at the age where he says funny things that just make us laugh. When we pulled into Smith's yesterday he said "where are we mom?" When I said Smith's he said, "GREAT!" When I ask him if we wants to go somewhere with me he says "with the little cart?" yes of course Jacob, you can bring your little cart!

Today we are going to Checker Auto parts, Jack's tire and oil and vehicle registration and the cart will be going there too!

1 comment:

Ange said...

Ah, Joni will love it! :) lol!