Thursday, September 10, 2009

I can't believe I am finally doing it!


For two years or more, I have wanted to teach a certain scrapbook class. I am finally doing it! The other day I was in Hobby Lobby (getting supplies for all those cards I just made), and I saw a poster saying Hobby Lobby wanted teachers for classes. I was so excited to get more info. I called and I am officially going to teach. The class is a scrapbooking 101 class. This is a class for beginners. This is a class for someone who has never scrapbooked before and wants to learn. I will teach them all the basic stuff that is so important. I think people don't scrapbook because it is too overwhelming and they don't know where to start! That is what I am here for. I just hope people are interested. I am making the poster today (I will post a picture when I am done). The great thing is that if this class doesn't pan out I can teach a card making class or a class on the cricut! The other great thing is that Hobby Lobby doesn't charge me anything for this class, I keep all profits! FINALLY!!! YEAH! Wish me luck! P.S. I know I spelled scrapbook wrong but I went into the store and fixed it!

5 comments:

Ange said...

THAT is awesome. :) You will do great! :)

Gentri said...

Yeah! That is so great! I think I may need to sign up, my scrapbooking skills are not quite up to par.

Becky said...

Congratulations! You are just dripping with talent- so good of you to share some of it with others! :) I wish you were doing it by me so I could come! I need help! And motivation!

Auntie Em said...

ooh ooh ooh!!! I wanna sign up!

whitesilkpurse said...

Where to I sign up??? You know you are my hero!