Friday, October 2, 2009

Fall Break

My kids' version of clean



My version of clean

I figured out why they call this weekend (UEA) fall break. It is because when the kids are home this long, my house FALLS apart. Bobby and I nicely asked the kids to clean it today and this sadly is their version of clean. I have been making the joke all week that all my family members (even and especially Bobby) suffer from nonpickupitis! NO one but me ever picks up anything- doesn't it bother them? Apparently not! Anyway, I sent everyone to the movies and I cleaned the room my way. Now I can watch general conference in a peaceful clean room! Believe me it will stay this way too at least until Sunday! 

3 comments:

Becky said...

So true! My family suffers from that same disease. I wish I knew the cure! Enjoy Conference!

Auntie Em said...

Glorious! Beautiful. Awe inspiring! you go girl! Now you can come do my living room :)

Ange said...

"nonpickupitis". I'm surely using that in conversation from now on. :)