Thursday, April 9, 2009

The next two days of spring break

Day 3


The first two days of spring break were awesome because the weather was so warm. This is day three and it is very ugly outside. Therefore I had to be a little more creative because we couldn't go out. Whenever it is raining outside I think of a saying from the Dennis the Menace movie. Dennis says to Mr. Wilson, "well there sure isn't a lot to do when it's raining outside". That is how I feel when it rains, especially when it should be nice!



To kill time I went and bought a movie the kids have been wanting to see and we had popcorn and soda. Unfortunately we didn't like the movie because it ended very sad but we got cheered up by watching American Idol. My kids love that show as much as me.


Here is a bad picture of all the kids eating and watching the movie
div>



Day 4

Same bad, wet, cold weather! Today I went and bought another guitar for our guitar hero game. It is really sweet! I can't wait to dual with Bobby (he was at work so he missed out). Trevor of course kicked all of our butts and Abbey of course went to her room crying because he always wins. I have never seen her cry so much over anything. I think it is because she is naturally good at most things like school and it frustrates her when she has to make extra effort. I personally think it is good for her. It teaches her patience. Jacob even liked the new guitar. He put it on and played one whole song with me. He got no points obviously but he kept saying how good he was doing and I just agreed with him. Anything to keep him happy right? I am hoping and praying for nice weather tommorrow and the rest of the weekend. Here's hoping!





No comments: