Saturday, April 25, 2009

Designer Jeans



I am making a confession here. I have always loved designer jeans. I admit that they aren't better than the average everyday jeans you can buy at Old Navy. They still wear out, get holes in the knees and fade with washing but I still like them anyway. In high school I wore Guess and Giboud (I think that is how they are spelled). Now I like silver, lucky, DYNY and my newest pair are MEK. I have wanted a pair for a long time but never spent the money to get some. My husband is a big factor in that. He doesn't see why I would spend so much on one pair of jeans. He always says, "Just imagine how many other pairs of jeans you could buy with the money instead of buying these ones." For my birthday I used all the money I got and bought me a pair. I love how they feel and will be happy for quite awhile. I have a smile on my face right now!

2 comments:

Auntie Em said...

And just how did you a take the picture of your backside? They are definitely "make your butt look good jeans" they look great!

Jason said...

i'm one of the few guys i know that also appreciates designer jeans. but a lot of guys, like you say, are like "why not just buy 4 pairs of regular jeans". they don't get it! haha. besides, if you know where to look you can get authentic designer jeans for cheap.