Wednesday, January 21, 2009

25 random things

This is a note from facebook-for some of you it is a repeat sorry!


1. I am playing on an indoor soccer team for the first time in my life.
2. I wish it is summer every day it is winter.
3. I love Mt. Dew but stopped drinking it because it's bad for me. Good for the soul bad for the heart.
4. I would love to be in a handbell choir someday.
5. I love playing guitar hero and I am on the "HARD" section.
6. I really like living in Logan.
7. I wish I had a new camera and the skills to take fabulous pictures of my kids.
8. Although I think our new president is a step forward for our generation, I am scared for our country.
9. I could probably open a scrapbook store with all the supplies I own.
10. I have a MK store in my house.
11. In my dream house, I will have a library.
12. I am a homebody, I love to be at home but.....
13. I also love to shop, even for food.
14. I am very unsocial at times (surprising?!).
15. I use the skills from my Psychology degree on my kids and husband!
16. I love teaching!
17. I love to dress up and feel pretty but....
18. I also love to get dirty!
19. The best way to cheer me up is take me to lunch or dinner or buy me a Mt. Dew.
20. My dream vacation is to go to Lake Powell or disneyland.
21. I haven't seen my real dad in 26 years- his loss!
22. I wish I could write a book someday.
23. I would love to be a comedian.
24. I am very competitive.
25. I would do anything fo my kids or husband.

No comments: