Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sept. 2010-- The Utah State Fair

I finally did it! I went and worked at the fair with my BFF Zanette! I was so excited but also very nervous about leaving my kids. I made these two scrapbook pages so far of the pictures I loved. I met a new friend named Daren and he took a lot of these pictures. To give him credit, I will mention his name for the ones he took.
Daren took all of these pictures and I thought they were sooooo cool!


Here is a picture of the butter cows. Everything is made of pure butter!! Awesome!!



Here is the carnival-- no I didn't go on any rides-- even if I would have wanted to, Zanette would not have let me. She said that NO one should ride a ride put up in one day. I agreed with her.


There were many things I loved about the fair. The very best thing was getting to spend A LOT of time with my bff. I also loved people watching and believe me, the fair is an awesome place to do that. Daren took this photo



Joann, Ernie and Zanette on night shift



Grace, Joann, Donna and me-taken by Daren. Don't you love the red vests we had to wear?
Here is a list of other things I loved at the fair:
smelling the cotton candy
shopping at the booths
watching the rodeo and listening to the concerts
being in the summer sun all day and night
meeting so many cool people
the hymotist
getting all the free stuff from the vendors (Zanette and I really worked the system and got sooo much for free from food to sunglasses)
My family really suffered while I was gone so I don't know if I will go again year. I had to get 5 or more people to take care of my responsibilities. It didn't help that Kyra and Abbey got the throat flu while I was gone. We'll see when the time comes I guess.










1 comment:

Becky said...

How fun! I feel all caught up with your life. :) Looks like your family has been doing lots of really fun things!