Friday, June 18, 2010

Summerfest 2010

The funnest part of the whole day for me was buying these zipper flowers. Aren't they cute. I must find a way to make more!! :)
We try to go to Summerfest every year. My kids LOVE and honestly so do I. We came on opening day this year because we going camping this weekend and will miss it otherwise. This is the balloon lady and this was the kids' favorite part. She made my kids a total 7 balloons. She accepted tips only so I paid her a $3 tip. I should have paid her more.
Here is a list of everything she made us:
2 swords (Jakie broke the first one hitting things-- go figure)
1 yellow giraffe
1 green weiner dog
1 grey parrot
1 purple monkey
and 1 funky hat!!

Here is Jakie acting weird. They were all dancing and being silly while we were eating lunch. I got out my phone to video it but forgot to push play---whoops!! Before I realized it the song was over and they stopped being silly-- it must have been the music!!
The kids kept begging for a cotton candy so I gave in. I only let them buy one so they told the lady to make it really big and here it is!!
Wow, is that a big enough piece Trevor?

This is Abbey with her giraffe balloon. She also got a purple monkey.
Here is Kyra enjoying a bite of cotton candy.

Here is Trevor with his two balloon treasures. The gray thing on his shoulder is a grey parrot.

No comments: