Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Smoothies





Abbey brought a recipe for smoothies home from school. I decided to humor her and make some. Now, it has become an everyday occurance and a family favorite.
Here are all the flavors we've tried.
Orange (orange juice)
banana
raspberrry
Sunny delight
grape
caramel
chocolate

Abbey's favorite: Sunny delight
Kyra's: chocolate
Bobby's: whatever flavor we are having
Trevor's: caramel (won't touch the fruit ones)
(maybe he'd eat it if I put in cauliflower-he loves that stuff-- gross!)
Mine: raspberry and banana

Next I am trying chocolate raspberry. The great thing is that the fruit smoothies are good for you (except for the sugar). We are getting really sofisticated now too! Bobby found a smoothie maker at DI to make them better. I took a picture of the ice cream bucket. Every time Bobby asks me to buy ice cream I grumble because it never gets eaten. I found out how to get rid of it---Smoothies!!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Mmmmmmm. That's all I have to say. :)